Thread: Katherine Legge
View Single Post
Old 29 Aug 2017, 12:30 (Ref:3762603)   #4
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by schmidder View Post
What happened to the VIR IMSA thread??? Anyhow, am I the only one who thinks she needs to take a chill pill. Seems she has been pretty quick this year, and sage drove her off on sunday, but she sure seems to be in the middle of trouble often and having issues controlling her emotions out there. Almost seems like the confines of gt racing aren't suiting her..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
She certainly can take some of the blame but drama has seemed to find her this year (how you read that is up to you). Being mostly an open wheel / Delta Wing driver in the past, she'll take a little time to adjust, but she'll be fine.