View Single Post
Old 5 May 2009, 21:01 (Ref:2456111)   #44
mountainstar
Veteran

United States
mountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by opinion8head View Post
Yeah DJJ...
I've seen some of the "official forms " required for use by the AOs office , they all have that "Proof of Debt" format.
Loan DJ $$ as I've said, no receipts are given,asked to use their credit card to "help the team out" and quess what when its return time? They get told "we dont owe you that"
Proof of Debt, doesn't extend to those have been HAD! Invisible!
I've always believed if you loaned someone money, you shouldn't expect to see it again. I'm not a believer in doing personal loans with people and don't think it's good or wise business to involve yourself in such deals. Thats what banks and finance companies are for.

That's why I don't like deals like the above with people giving DJ money when he was panhandling around all those years. In other words if people passed money to DJ then it should have been a straight up business deal such as cash for sponsorship or whatever. Or they should have just passed the money as a gift or patronage with no strings attached.

With all this nonsense circulating I have a hard time believing TKR is going to front up in NZV8's, TRS, GT3 and Minis. Where in the world is the money coming from?