View Single Post
Old 10 Oct 2019, 08:21 (Ref:3933071)   #1907
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
This is interesting. Perhaps not accurate, and I'm sure polls can be made to prove black is white, but I sense some truth in the findings....

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/brexi...cid=spartandhp
Mike, every other institution in the country had consistently backed remain, parliament, the courts, the media, including the BBC, all willing to distort or ignore the truth in order to convince the 'people' they made a mistake when they voted to leave. Why should this lot be any more believable?

My own sense is that Leave would win a second referendum, but as referendums are clearly a waste of time, why bother holding a second?