View Single Post
Old 21 Oct 2019, 12:40 (Ref:3936064)   #29
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by coppice View Post
Very sad that Cadwell has moved to September . Although not always overburdened with entries the HSCC meeting in May or June at this most picturesque of circuits was one of my season highlights, right up there with Members' Meeting ( eye-wateringly costly, but it's sort of worth it isn't it ? ) and the Classic(the worst place in UK to watch racing but a wonderful entry) .
But Cadwell on a bright June morning is unbeatable .
Absolutely agree, I have been lucky enough to attend the Cadwell HSCC meeting for a few years and for me it's the highlight of the year. The MM at Goodwood has been an unfulfilled wish for a long while and I've decided to splash out in 2020 but I find the thought of S/Stone just too depressing particularly with the costs involved. Having just spent the weekend at there for the HSCC finals I must confess to feeling somewhat deflated despite the excellent racing; Silverstone has all the attributes of a concentration camp coupled with abysmal spectating.