View Single Post
Old 13 Aug 2014, 23:45 (Ref:3444088)   #6
RICE RACING
Rookie

RICE RACING should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
Hi Rice Racing,

thanks a lot for your help! Wow, your work sounds exciting since you are dealing with the MS4 Sport ECU system.

Thank you for the link! I found that file but I was afraid that this one is a bit beautified since it is free for download. But I am not pretty sure since I have not that huge experience with all that stuff.

Anayway, would be also very helphul to find some other files or at least an other additional file to have more to compare and gain experience.

Btw. I have sent you a pm too.

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards
No problem,

I am not in the motorsport department (yet) haha, but I go there and have access to all of the parts I'll ask for a direct more representative file that is non sensitive and see what I can do for you. Time is an issue as I will be away, but will do my best for you. Otherwise will go there in person when back from China.

Take care.

Peter

p.s. if you take a close look at the Porsche LMP1 car you will see it runs a bespoke Bosch control unit, but uses a Pectel DB1 RS-HE ! for analysis as Pi Toolbox is the best IMHO. NOTE: Still I am playing around WinDARAB to make my own assessment, but it does look like people go this way for a reason I already have all Pectel units myself (MQ12, ICD, DB1RS-HE, and Toolbox Professional), but since I started working for Bosch and have access to all the items I thought about changing over !

Last edited by RICE RACING; 13 Aug 2014 at 23:59. Reason: add info