View Single Post
Old 10 Oct 2017, 20:57 (Ref:3773508)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
So Bill, that's the upgraded 'GT' T300RS? I've read (somewhere, SMRZ I think) that the pedals were really quite poorly made and people are using an adaptor (bizarrely available from Thurstmaster - and elsewhere) to use G25 pedals with it. That's one of the reasons why I was thinking of the G25 even though it's not the latest kit. As long as it works well, I don't care that it's not cutting edge. To be honest, if I could find a new Momo Force, I'd buy that! There are new old stock 25s and 27's on the 'bay.....