View Single Post
Old 20 Mar 2018, 14:46 (Ref:3809386)   #171
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
All Liberty need do now is get rid of the dreadful 'celebrity' poseurs that populate the grid pre race, particularly those with no GP interest beyond getting their faces spread across social media and TV. Lock them in the hospitality suites if they have to attend.
Well it looks like the Aus GP organisers have taken a different approach. We know Ricciardo was still keen to have Grid Girls - I guess he'll be partly happy because Red Bull have aligned with an alternative and this year we have 'Glamour on the Grid':

'I will be attending the four race days and also the launch party, Glamour on the Grid. I will be hosting that event, welcoming international guests to the track, showing people around and making sure everyone is having a good time!'