Thread: TV SkyTV's "The Race"
View Single Post
Old 10 Nov 2006, 00:16 (Ref:1762169)   #10
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Weyman
I did window fitting for a number of years using a hammer drill and angle grinder regularly and now suffer from tinitus which believe me is very unpleasant and never ever gives you any peace. If I had known this I would have always warn ear protectors, however I cannot see the sense in wearing them in a race car especially with a full face helmet, I mean its a V8 Chevy for crying out loud and I want to hear the thing! :-)

PS What has this got to do with 'The Race'.
The 3½ minutes I managed to sit through would have been improved by the use of earplugs. Were there ever two more irritating presenters? I am also concerned that, with young Tamara racing, Bernie might discover that:

a) Minis can be quite exciting, in a way that F1 demonstration (is that any different from an F1 race other than having 19 fewer cars?) isn't.

b) Marshals have a purpose.

So, will I watch any more of this 'thrill-a-minute action-packed race series'? Nooooo.