View Single Post
Old 6 Jan 2014, 03:10 (Ref:3350772)   #72
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I shan't be bothering with Sky this year and am cancelling. As much as I detest highlights, financial times are now hard for me and I can't justify the telly at the moment, let alone the expensive F1 charge.

I think pay-per-view/ subscription only is the wrong way to go and have thought that all along, even when subscribing for the last two seasons. Last year, I was busy enough with my own company to have much time to enjoy the F1 channel and it's vastly underused anyay (the day left trailing the channel and too many repetitions of the 'Legends' programme).

Sky haven't enhanced F1 like they said they would IMO either.