View Single Post
Old 10 Aug 2022, 07:16 (Ref:4122400)   #1208
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
For a ten year old - a year is 1/10th of their entire existence. So it feels like a significant period of time.
For a thirty year old - 1/30th of their life is a less significant part.
For a fifty year old - the last year is just 1/50th of everything they have experienced, and so 'feels' like a much shorter period of time.

At least - that is how I have had it explained to me in the past.