View Single Post
Old 6 Nov 2021, 00:25 (Ref:4081734)   #382
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Ah, thought they went up but once again I’m wrong. That happens often, see college football thread for proof. Tony must have 315

Keeping your list is for amateurs, wing it and realize you didn’t bring any long pants when it’s 35, more fun that way. Charcoal would be good. I actually need some for home too myself. Weekend sale and extra points at Ace means more lump on discount.

Have a tank for the grill and 10lb propane tank for the stove I’m not bringing a fryer so taters with Friday dinner will be grilled baby potatoes.
Ok I'll pack some extra burnable things to cook with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I'm bringing a propane tank for the heater. Y'all know I'm like a snake in at least one way and am pretty worthless below 60F.

I'm going to bring the trailer and gear up on Tuesday but unfortunately, have to work on Monday now, so it's going to be a cluster as usual. I'll be in touch.
I have to work mon and Tues and do all my shopping and it is my daughter's bday Tuesday. I think packing in small bits at a time is worse than getting everything together at once.