View Single Post
Old 4 May 2021, 13:28 (Ref:4049621)   #1244
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Nuthall View Post
Gerard would you advise us not even to be thinking about coming over? Or people to be travelling to Dijon from other EU countries?
Good question Will… I dont encourage anyone to travel abroad till things are not made clear. We have only 6.9 M people having had two jabs, 2.2 being over 80. Not the kind of driver you expect to meet on any tack…
From 15 June, anyone asking for a jab will be eligible while Official gov' website states that l état d'urgence est prolongé jusqu'au 1 Juin.

I'm certainly not the best example but being in the over 60 range I just had my first jab one week ago thanks to a Tenther who helped me a lot. Borders opening, meetings held or not, series or whatever you wont see me on a race track before four weeks after the second jab.