View Single Post
Old 11 Nov 2018, 08:24 (Ref:3862345)   #344
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Not about the incident and if we're talking about the same race, how do you explain Soper joining the leading pack after spinning and with a damaged car? First suggestion is: he found a short cut, second: he was driving on another planet. Again, nothing to see with what happened later.

Anyway, should the CoC have sanctioned beyond limits racing, very few would have seen the checkered flag, dont you think so?

Bob, I was asking to John if Harvey got a patent for his brand new park Insist system… One client then: Toyota !
Soper did a similar amazing drive earlier in the season. I think it was Donington and he spun at the Old Hairpin ending up way down the field if not completely last. He managed to get back to second or third if I remember correctly.