Thread: Magazines Autosport
View Single Post
Old 6 Oct 2019, 19:36 (Ref:3932308)   #158
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think it is sad if true. People would rather have free poorly written click-bait that is ridden with advertising, often for more clickbait, than pay a few quid a week for well written news. Or maybe the majority can't tell the difference?

Obviously it isn't always well written and sometimes free stuff can be good, but more usually it is the other way.

If they are guilty of their own demise it is that they went cheap poor "journalism" and still tried to charge for it. That is why I stopped my subscription to Autosport years ago. Although I do currently subscribe digitally as it has got a bit better and the standard outside has got worse.

Obviously I don't read F1 racing.