View Single Post
Old 24 Jul 2021, 19:14 (Ref:4063012)   #60
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
I didn’t suggest it will be anytime in the immediate future, but I’m sure Zak will have him in the F1 car soon to test.

Probably already has behind close doors in fact.
Zak Brown promised Pato an F1 test some time ago if he was to win an Indycar race this year for the Arrows McLaren SP squad..... Brown subsequently confirmed that the team was honouring its promise. It is to happen at the post season tests in December.

Funny thing was Danny was overjoyed about it....
in fact both Lando and Danny were happy to see O'Ward get a chance to take over driving duties at the end of the year.

Quote:
"After 23 races a post-season test is the last thing you want," commented Daniel Ricciardo. "I would love to give someone the chance!

“I’m celebrating!” he added, making it plain that his comments were characteristically tongue in cheek. “I don’t want to do the last test anyway, so I’m looking forward to it."
https://f1i.com/news/408304-indycars...h-mclaren.html