View Single Post
Old 22 Feb 2017, 15:55 (Ref:3714042)   #51
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyfan View Post
On a side note it'll take some getting used to the fact that once a car heads to the garage, it's gone. I do look forward to seeing what sort of drama we'll have on pit road though, when teams try to fix crash damage there within the 5-minute window.
Is that plate tracks only? Or super speedways (anything longer than 1.5?) So they are going to let them sit on pit road and thrash on a car for 5 mins? Don't really like the guys over the wall for that long; seems to increase their chances of getting hit....

I have been banging on not letting cars come back out, patched together for years ever since Robby Gordon's hood went flying into the back stretch stands at Daytona because the 200 mph tape couldn't hold it. I guess it flying into the backstretch stands is no longer an issue.....

There'd be no need for cars to return to the track in 30 plus position 100 laps down if the points system was 'correct'. Sorry, this is me complaining again....happens every time!