View Single Post
Old 5 Jul 2020, 01:57 (Ref:3985736)   #68
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Definitely small enough crowd and spread enough to not change the florida numbers. It's the bars and beaches and family gatherings this evening that's the problem. Florida has always been a lawless place of craziness. I've often thought build a wall across the border to keep them in Florida

Personally hoping the rules can stay in place for Petit and allow a small crowd. My local track and already have my pass so hopefully I'll get to attend, with the usual guys