View Single Post
Old 19 Nov 2018, 16:09 (Ref:3864265)   #89
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
“different” doesn’t equal bad.

i hope sophia recovers quickly and is able to use the fact that a lot more people now know her name to her advantage. she works hard, and does a decent job. also hope the injured marshals and photographers recover quickly and that the accident reaffirms the safety advice already given to people signed on trackside.
Definitely not, different cars with a change in power/weight could make for better racing. But I would leave that for better racing minds, I just know the GT3 race wasn't exciting at all and fairly processional.

It does sound she was well cared for and well informed from the crash. Here's to hoping she's well on the road to repair and recovery and out thrashing a car again soon. And sounds the the workers/photo outside the fence will have an interesting story and back on their feet soon as well. And I'm thinking like Sophia this may not slow their interest or attendance.