View Single Post
Old 3 Jan 2019, 14:14 (Ref:3873783)   #36
Duddha
Racer

United Nations
Geneva, Switzerland
Duddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDuddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDuddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebrows View Post
Correct

And ok, well let's see how it goes, a long way before that stage I guess.

And wonderful watching that video. I've never driven one of these before but I'm told they're very nifty on any loose surface. So excited to see how I find it!
Eyebrows, FIA speaking here.

As long as your model of car has been homologated in period by the original manufacturer, it is eligible to this day for Historic Technical Passport.

First of all, you have to define which Category and Period you wish to run, which will guide you to which regulations applicable. If Touring (T) it will be Group 1, if Competition Touring (CT) it will be Group 2. Then Period correspond to the year of specification, they cover various year and please refer to Article 3.2 to Appendix K of FIA.

Then, Homologation is applicable, in accordance with regulations applicable up to and including the Year of Specification. Only take into account that an Evolution covers a complete set of parts and the latest EV or VO used will determine that Year of Specification.

On Safety, Article 5 is applicable and for ROPS it's Appendix V and VI to Appendix K.

Last, all that has to go through your ASN or National Sporting Authority for submission to FIA if you go this way.