View Single Post
Old 9 Oct 2019, 19:56 (Ref:3932980)   #54
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
so because of this thread (and pitpass story) i decided to check out this so called motorsports network images site.

went in ready to be outraged but wow what a well organized, well curated collection of pictures and so far have not encountered a paywall. have already spent an hour or two digging around.

im not going to say the ends justify the means but at the same time its not like they took something great and made it pants. actually they took something that was pants and completely disorganized and presented it in a very accessible way.

https://www.motorsportimages.com/

now my issue is maybe more along the lines of why FOM didnt get here first?

they should have been the ones to buy Sutton and other archives and combined those images with their own in order to create something truly unique for it fans right!