Thread: Race Retro 2020
View Single Post
Old 23 Feb 2020, 23:30 (Ref:3959472)   #53
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Great pics, Peter. I only took a few snaps, but with my dual love of Imps and Alfas couldn't resist the tableau in the stage area where the white Giulia was apparently chasing the green works Imp.... and there was another very tidy Berline owned by one of my AROC members that took my fancy, too.

Popped into the auction near the end of the day and it seemed strong money being paid for some cars, but others seemed very reasonable for what they were - £20K plus premium for an ex-works TVR with a 380 bhp motor and spares didn't seem out of the ballpark (tho well outside my pockets ) Looking at the results they didn't shift many of the non-competition cars - well under 50% sold it would appear.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20200221_145047.jpg   IMG_20200221_145328.jpg   IMG_20200221_124645.jpg