View Single Post
Old 2 Sep 2019, 11:01 (Ref:3925373)   #81
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I may have missed something but as I understand it, it doesn't apply to trailers traveling around the UK, so yes, if you are trailering in Europe for business; and, your trailer weighs more than 3500Kg unladen, you'll need it, but only to comply with local EU state requirements.

Here it is. It is specifically for vehicles traveling to Europe and/or other destinations. Will have to look at the supervening Act because this is supplementary. And it confirms that "A full impact assessment has not been produced for this instrument as no, or no significant, impact on the private, voluntary or public sectors is foreseen".

Last edited by Peter Mallett; 2 Sep 2019 at 11:10.