Thread: IMSA IMSA : 2019
View Single Post
Old 10 Aug 2018, 20:47 (Ref:3842884)   #479
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Kinda missing what he's saying. He's saying Cadillac don't want beaten by privateer teams. If JDC are a Cadillac team, they are no longer a privateer team, are they?

Anyway, now we have the DPi class, and the CORE Autosport Class. Sounds almost as fun as when Rebellion and ByKolles got to run around on there own behind the big guys and everyone absolutely loved it! Wait, I think I miss-remembered that last bit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Do I really need to explain why Cadillac would like a Cadillac JDC car to win over an ORECA JDC car? And why that's a good thing for Cadillac? I'm not sure how to actually word that, it's such a simple concept.

Next up: I'm going to explain why I prefer earning more money, rather than less!

Anyway, real discussion:

What are ESM Actually going to do? They aren't continuing with the Nissan and I can't imagine anyone taking those cars and paying the Nissan entry fee. There are a couple of ORECA chassis kicking about, so that's an option. Other than that, GTD? The RACER article has worryingly little detail.

So which is it? The argument was, they would no longer be a PRIVATEER TEAM, in your own words! Or is it gonna change again?

L.P.