View Single Post
Old 3 Jan 2020, 19:28 (Ref:3949722)   #21
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Well one LMP2 down already, no budget for second PR1/Mathiasen car, sadly I think that was expected by most.

And as per the usual lately, Tincknell fastest out of the gates in the Mazda at 1:36.027. Renger running second with WTR 7 tenths back.

For the GT fans, Tandy in the Porsche topped the charts at 1:44.271, little over a half second ahead of baby Herta in the BMW. Corvette turned at 1:45.563 with Milner (5th)

Session 1 results charts

They turned 2 laps without a time, but a few others did as well (Performance Tech and the Dalla Lana GTD Aston)
Thanks for posting the results, I forgot there was a session already today. While looking at the GTD times I was wondering if there is an FIA requirement to name your car "Make Model GT3" because every single car on the list has GT3 in its name. Shouldn't we already know it is a GT3 if it is in the GT3 class?