View Single Post
Old 4 Jan 2020, 17:55 (Ref:3949833)   #28
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedRacer View Post
You think Paul Dalla Lana would be the type to not penalize the other crew and drivers who need a pay check for running the Rolex 24, because HE got injured skiing. I hope he is a better man than that. He seems to have enough cash. But I am not sure though. The car is at the track, the drivers and crew are there. But they are not running. Situations like this will separate the respectable gentleman drivers to the ones who are selfish pricks.

Ben Keating had to leave a race due to a hurricane one year I think. But the team kept running the car that weekend. The lady who funds the CAT Acura and the GEAR Lambo this year looks like won't drive when she initially was going to but they are still going.
I assume you're referring to him not funding the car if he doesn't run? In which case I 100% disagree that Paul is a "Selfish prick". It isn't selfish to not want to spend an obscene amount of money to get nothing.