Thread: Must see events
View Single Post
Old 9 Sep 2013, 02:54 (Ref:3300777)   #8
Beetle
Veteran

United States
Texas
Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Down F0rce View Post
I've been lucky enough to go to some classics over the past few years. British GP, Italian GP, Canadian GP, Indy 500, Goodwood FOS, Le Mans 24... um, Milwaukee too!

I need to complete racing's Holy Trinity by going to Monaco... and it's on my birthday next year? Hmm.

I haven't been to Spa yet, which is insane. The F1 race would be the event I guess, but the 24 Hours or the 6 Hours would also be great ways to tick it off the bucket list. I haven't been to an endurance race since Le Mans '11, so one of the Enduros at Spa is being thought about for next year.

The Nurburgring 24 hours looks amazing as well. over 150 cars on this iconic track, twice around the clock... it's on the bucket list for sure. I quite fancy the Daytona 24 for enduros as well.

Suzuka is another circuit I MUST go to. The F1 race would be a great, but I'd rather see something unique to me. Super GT or Super Formula (formerly known as Formula Nippon). That would also give me the chance to go on circuit safari!

I'm going to my first WRC event in Spain later in the year. Really looking forward to it. Although, for a bucket list, I'd rather go to Finland, Sweden or Monte Carlo.
Indulge yourself on your birthday... buy yourself a big, expensive present!!

I have to add Suzuka and the Goodwood Festival of Speed to my list. Pau GP would be epic, as well.