View Single Post
Old 12 Sep 2018, 11:04 (Ref:3849590)   #12
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver bullet View Post
Brilliant pictures Bert

Sorry we didn't get chance to chat at lunchtime, or make a brew my main focus was getting the car fixed in time for the finals
Ta If people are laying underneath their car I tend to assume they've got better things to do than talk to me (although thinking about it I should probably have been making the tea ). Was it a recurrence of the same problem in the final?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbtstt View Post
Great pictures Bert, I was a bit in love with that yellow Exige, really like that shot of it leading the pack!
Ta That Lotus was great wasn't it? I got a few of it spitting flames which is what I was trying to to but I prefer the shot of it posted here. The other car I thought looked really neat was Lings Fiesta - very tidy looking car that.

I really hope that the BTRDA championship is back at Lydden next year - it was a great meeting.