View Single Post
Old 19 Nov 2019, 19:45 (Ref:3941671)   #45
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodemo View Post
Actually jetting around the globe in an organised way would help a lot, but that wouldn't work for commercial reasons. So for example, have China the week after Japan, and then have Sinapore etc etc.
Break F1 down into a series of regional championships (Europe, Asia, South America, etc.) with no air travel. Regional teams must be based in their region. Host a single winner take all event (or a VERY small championship such as three events or so) in Europe in which regional champs would fly in to race. Not sure if that would reduce overall travel footprint or just condense it into a single event.

Richard