View Single Post
Old 25 Mar 2006, 22:29 (Ref:1560597)   #8
r8hsv
Rookie

New Zealand
mighty waikato
r8hsv should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Some good points put out there by u all,can definately see the logic in them all and having the Development series as the major drawcard for meetings which is definatelty fine by me.Personally at the meetings i find a couple of classes a little bit i guess u could say boring as they dont jump out at me and sux me in to want to keep my butt in the seat and watch them,but that is my personal opinon,everyone has different tastes as to what they like enjoy and everyone has to be catered for ...They call it the development series and i feel it needs more exposure as i see bugger all of it anywhere so maybe push should be made for maybe better tv coverage and have it included in with the V8'S on Shell Helix or something like that "shrugs"
Anyways.....how bout the rough day yesterday for the kiwis in the Supercars,some bad bad luck but hopefully today will be a better day for all of them and bring them home strong..Big congrats i have to say to to Mr Scott to for 2 8th placings .Marvellous!!..Hopefully he can find his form for puke and drive on around those fords hahhahaa ~