View Single Post
Old 25 Nov 2020, 19:26 (Ref:4018758)   #8058
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bleach View Post
Off the wall thought. The latest Motorsport Magazine hit the shelves today. A big article about BTCC Hybrid. There is a picture in the article of the layout of the battery etc. The picture shows an AmD Honda. Has Jake Hill been running the kit undercover for TOCA? May explain his reliability issues for a car that was right on it last year? .....
This one?
Attached Thumbnails
hybridbtcc_07.jpg