View Single Post
Old 31 Dec 2020, 12:03 (Ref:4026032)   #3463
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
Firstly, its 9pm just about down here.... I have just poured my first glass of wine. I have a feeling Gerry Mo beat me by several hours (and drinks!)

Anyway wish you all the very best for a Prosperous, Healthy and Safe 2021.
I dare say that none of us will be doing much partying out and about .... our fireworks displays in Melbourne have been cancelled and we have all been urged to stay at home although most restrictions here in Melbourne have now been lifted.

Raise my glass to you all, both absent and present. Hopefully next year with be better all round.

Cheers for your learned, zany, eccentric but always welcome company here at HRT. I have certainly enjoyed it and learnt a lot as well. Long may it continue.

I was just about to reply to the above and wish you the same, but then scrolled down the page...

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
Hehehe just to make you all jealous as you all talk of snow and rain.... I am sat here in shorts and a t-shirt, as the sun sets on a very pleasant 25C+ day.
I do echo your comments though so will let you off. Happy New Year to you too