Thread: PWC: 2020
View Single Post
Old 16 Jan 2020, 23:49 (Ref:3952023)   #231
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hedlund View Post
I never heard a single pay driver say they weren't racing in the series because they couldn't compete with the Pro's to win overall.

Not a single one.

However, I do hope the grid is healthier than 2019 because I do like the series.

-mike
Should be repeated often to the fans. The gentlemen drivers to a driver seem to enjoy the challenge of the race and haven't heard anyone cry about not being as fast as Pat Long in a 911. But maybe that's just me actually listening in interviews