View Single Post
Old 11 Oct 2015, 00:39 (Ref:3581303)   #83
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsg View Post
Let the slagging begin....

Really, you based your opinion of the Australasian population on the views of such as small highly polarised discussion forum?

Your conclusion is portraying a telling indication (definitely undeserved) of American intellect.
So I will say I was wrong for posting. First is because I should avoid forming opinions on a wider population based upon what happens in this forum or thread. Like I said earlier, I don't like stereotypes. So I will limit my opinions to those in this thread. Consider me scolded and I appologize. Secondly, nothing good can come of posting in a thread like this, but as I have already stepped in it...

Some (in this thread) clearly understand what is inappropriate with respect to women (kudos to you) and others don't . My opinion on Mr. Reynold's behavior is that it was boorish, funny in a adolescent boys locker room sort of way and decades out of place in our society.

Richard