View Single Post
Old 18 Feb 2014, 18:50 (Ref:3369817)   #138
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yeah it's government property as mentioned in the article.

I feel good about the changes - even if they are let's say 'doing it on the cheap' in quite a few areas.

I don't think Tetre Rouge needed much work so glad they've stopped short of re-profiling it or anything like that. Hopefully we won't end up with piles of tyres scattered all over the track. But I suppose a few tyres being rearranged will take a lot less time than barrier repairs.

Corvette Corner was inevitably going to get changed. That's a shame but understandable. There doesn't seem to be any info about entry to the Porsche Curves? There's already rows of tyres there - as Lapierre can attest.

It will be interesting to see what difference the extra lighting makes.