View Single Post
Old 3 Nov 2018, 02:20 (Ref:3860639)   #29
Mixer
Veteran

Mixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFA851 View Post
Here's another one. In soccer / cricket / horse racing / you name it, if the result is tampered with, people get prosecuted / life bans / heavy fines etc. People bet on car racing too, so if you put your money on car x, and he's clearly going to win, but the officials call the time certain crap and he gets shafted out of the last 4 laps he needed to pass for the win / the leader to make his final pitstop / whatever the case may be, you lose your money, yet had the result not be tampered with by the time certain joke, the car you had your money would have won and you'd get a nice payout. I reckon there needs to be some serious questions asked about all this time certain stuff. Would be interesting if someone pursued it in the above case. If I had the money I'd pursue it out of principle, because it's ruining the spectacle.
With your incredible ability to predict the future surely you can't go wrong on the punt?