View Single Post
Old 15 Sep 2002, 14:50 (Ref:380644)   #14
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Mr V, that is one little nagging thing I have at the moment. Apart from celebrating the dominance of Ferrari, and cementing Rubino's second place in the WDC, I can't help feeling Michael is always just doing things in a way that says 'look, this is the team I'm driving for, and the team wants a 1-2 in the WDC, but ain't it funny how I'm always just behind?'...

Micheal can't help reminding people that he is Number One. Despite what the commentary team said, I'm sure Michael backed off as Rubens came out of the pits to ensure he just filtered in behind.