View Single Post
Old 30 Sep 2021, 09:48 (Ref:4076389)   #14
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by morninggents View Post
Topping up an almost full tank or a 5 litre can presumably. Whatever, it added to the queuing unnecessarily.
You may be correct - but it could also be a false assumption.

The individual may have been filling up a can for a lawnmower (or other petrol tool).
The person may be on limited means, and towards the end of the month they can only afford a small amount to keep them going (youngster on a scooter maybe?).

I agree that there are a lot of people 'topping up' without real need and adding to the problem, but not all small transaction can be classed as such.