View Single Post
Old 27 Aug 2017, 19:51 (Ref:3762108)   #59
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Jay View Post
Polite note then - the Nismo broadcast was constantly cutting out from about half race distance because of a power outage at the track. Apparently it affected all TV feeds (even the J-Sports ones), so there may not be any getting round it until someone uploads a capture from Japan.
Ah damn. Oh well. In all honesty I haven't kept up with SuperGT at all as I don't have time, but it looks like an awesome series. Not one I'm planning on covering on the site in the future.