View Single Post
Old 21 Sep 2022, 17:45 (Ref:4126748)   #224
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evantra View Post
Something like that would great, like GT4 is to GT3. But as you said, given the BTEC series will stillborn, and NGTC entrants in TCR UK were short lived, I think it would be unlikely.

Another possibility that might prove popular is the Thundersaloons elsewhere on the BARC package. Possibly too 'clubby' though, and if it's down to an amount of money that Ginetta couldn't stump up, that really limits things.
Oh - it's absolutely a pipedream.

I'm sure Mr Gow has a good idea of what awaits us - but personally I don't see an obvious candidate that fits the bill.

The one thing that does cross my mind - if we are really talking about a series that is willing to pay money to be live on the main ITV channel - is something that might seem 'exotic' compared to the current package. Not sure what that would be though......