Thread: BAR Rebranding?
View Single Post
Old 10 Dec 2002, 14:27 (Ref:446984)   #21
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Would Colin like to see (a Japanese funded) BAR rebadged as Lotus! I'm not so sure. But it is just speculation.

That small Car Company is every bit still Lotus. They produce small fun cars that handle fantastically. They have some of the best engineers and designers in the world (they can even transform a Lada! - Top Gear last Sun night). Does anyone say that about BAR?

F1 business. As I said, I can see the commercial advantages, but that doesn't mean I think it's a good idea. There are also commercial cons too - will Honda get the coverage/recognition/credit it deserves if they badge it Lotus? But that is for the accountants/marketing people. Lotus F1 is dead. Leave it be.