Thread: LM24 Le Mans 2006
View Single Post
Old 22 Jun 2005, 17:23 (Ref:1337438)   #21
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Like brielga, assuming I'm still compus mentis by next June I'll be there. But I may be doing things differently next year. There were aspects of my trip which made things very difficult and left Le Mans as a rather shorter and not so sweet affair this year. Not blaming our organisers at all, I think fate just conspired against us this year. So, depending on what arrangements we talk about between us, I may be looking to do something different next year. If I do, you'll know about it - I'll probably need help from some of you lot!