View Single Post
Old 27 Sep 2011, 00:51 (Ref:2961445)   #17
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I enjoy when NASCAR comes down fuel mileage; sucks for those who run out but good for the fans, as there wasn't much going on in this race except for JJ and Kyle banging off each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
Tony is really fat.

Why are there two races at NH and why is one of them in the Chase?
Hey! I understand where Tony is coming from; I've just about given up too.

I still think they should adjust the schedule to have better tracks/races in the chase. I mean, Chicagoland, New Hampshire and Kansas don't really do anything for me and the are in the "playoffs"? They are more "mid season, I'd rather be fishing listening MRN making it sound exciting" race tracks. They do have the country covered, at least.