Thread: Tony in trouble
View Single Post
Old 11 Aug 2014, 10:05 (Ref:3443440)   #60
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salamus View Post
I'm biting on this only because this is a very serious issue and some people's opinions are just wrong.

Have you ever driven a sprint car on a dirt track? You don't drive them like normal cars on a paved surface. In the past two days, I've seen comments from some people here and many others on other websites explaining how a sprint car is driven. Using the throttle is necessary to be able to control the car.

Clearly? Where is your evidence then? Nothing about this is clear.

For the most part, I agree with you on this.

Intentionally? Again, where is your evidence?
Well yeah it's all just speculation and opinion, none of us really know what was going trough Tony's head. Maybe he never even saw Ward at all.

Another reason he could have accelerated at that point may have been because he was trying to get away from Ward. Perhaps he thought Ward was going to throw something at the car (like his helmet) and stepped on it? Who knows.

No I've never driven a sprint car, but do you really need to throttle slide the car to get it around a corner at low speed under caution? High speed, sure, but low speed with another driver on foot right next to you? I wouldn't have thought so.