View Single Post
Old 6 Jun 2015, 20:54 (Ref:3545635)   #271
porman
Veteran

porman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridporman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridporman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
The WEC app has locked me out. I shelled out my cash for Le Mans and it was working fine, but when I opened it today it was asking me to subscribe. I put my login and password in and it said that was wrong. I was sure it was right. I tried various other combinations without success. I then asked to retrieve my password but every time I tried (and I've tried about 20 times) it just said 'An error occurred while sending your email'... I've asked for help on the website but I've no confidence at all that I'll get a response.....

I went through the same thing. I was able to watch the first races without issue. I also emailed every single contact on the WEC site. Ultimately I was able to get in touch with the IT department at support@netcosports.com

They went in and manually reset my password and everything works like a charm. Hope this helps. I was getting a wee bit upset.