View Single Post
Old 11 Aug 2019, 19:04 (Ref:3922330)   #4457
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
I wouldn't have expected Hinchcliffe to go back to Andretti, he's nicely embedded at SPM and if he did move, who would he replace at Andretti? As for Alonso, I expect there will be a third car for Indy but at this stage the question remains, will he do the full IndyCar season?
I think they are meeting with him right now pushing for it, it seems like they think he might be interested in it and they can fund it.
After locking up Rossi, Herta HAS to be the next focus of Andretti. But I have a feeling it will be costly and McLaren SP might have a good lead in getting him to build the team around and possibly letting Hinch walk to another Honda team. Have to think Honda would love to get him back and the PR work he does.

It has to be nice for Indy management to have this dilemma out there for teams. Now to just get the money working so teams can actually afford it.