View Single Post
Old 21 Dec 2004, 21:43 (Ref:1185380)   #22
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by martyn bott
So Michelin turn up at Melbourne with an absolute dog of a tyre...
Yeah, you are getting the idea, from my point of view . (as you say later) Or maybe they'll be evenly matched. Or maybe Michelin will turn up with a fantastic tyre. Its down to them.

If someone (driver, team (or part of tyres, engines or whatever) does much better than the others then why shouldn't it be possible to win lots of races?
Quote:
Originally Posted by martyn bott
In short i'd like the constructors championship to be won by a car and the drivers championship by a driver.There is no tyre constructors championship nor should there be.
The tyres are part of the car, why aren't they?

Someone does a better job than someone else the reasoning should then not be "it's not fair let's eliminate the difference". I'm with red on this one.
We all complain that F1 is not like the old days, but these are not the things that are different.

Last edited by Adam43; 21 Dec 2004 at 22:50.