View Single Post
Old 11 Oct 2016, 02:47 (Ref:3679143)   #21
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
It's a problem broadcast rules have created, they were written pre-streaming and are TOUGH to get changed. Even ESPN has had problems getting things allowed streaming and tv when they wanted. And there's no way Fox is going to not push for YOU to buy the channel over the streaming from IMSA directly. I have FS1 and FS2 through SlingTV streaming but could not get the sign-in from that account to work with FoxSportsGo so the off channel airing was a no-go for me.
You made me curious so I just tried to sign in on Foxsportsgo.com and after selecting my provider (Cox) it only took a couple of seconds to 'get plugged in' and didn't needed to sign in to that account. I think I've logged in to my Cox account previously but do clear browser history and such on a regular base so not sure if it had been saved/remembered???