View Single Post
Old 11 Oct 2016, 03:37 (Ref:3679171)   #23
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedRacer View Post
Recall starting at Lime Rock, the IMSA youtube replay moved from the FOX broadcast to the IMSA radio feed. I think everybody agrees that was one of the best moves of the year that was made from a TV/Internet broadcasting stand point.

I really really hope they maintain that in 2017. Imagine Daytona and Sebring with the IMSA radio feed free of the FOX tire tip fluff, commercials, and those stupid 1-2 minute segments with drivers saying how tough the race is....you know the one with the close up/slow mo video of the cars to background music. What do you call those?
Montage? I hate them all in all sports broadcasts. Then again, "get off my lawn."

Some of the segments with the drivers, tip fluff etc is okay as long as they don't make it so poorly timed. All major media outlets have become so rigid with timing of items that they lose sight of why they are there.