Thread: ELMS Race ELMS Round 5 - Estoril
View Single Post
Old 19 Oct 2014, 11:18 (Ref:3466420)   #12
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
really? the first time i saw the free entry, paid paddock was either at the nurburgring or hockenheim about 10 years ago. i can't remember exactly what it was, but i'm sure it was a national series, and there was us british lot supporting. i've also seen it at monza for superstars and italian gts i think, and at the start of the year for blancpain gts.

back to estoril and the winds dropped completely thankfully but the sun has also gone in so it's a tradeoff unfortunately for nissan there was some sort of issue with one of their course cars at the start of the autogp race so that race has been delayed a little. shouldn't cause any issues with the elms start though.

tincknell's pace in qualifying this morning was spectacular as usual, and the signatech alpine car will start from 3rd behind the thiriet/tds ligier. my maths has let me down, if it finished like that the title would still go to signatech alpine?