View Single Post
Old 22 Jun 2017, 12:23 (Ref:3746021)   #69
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Let's face it, it was wonderful. I'll have no truck with moaning about the heat, I've promised you a hot, dry Le Mans for as long as I can remember! We spent more time in the stands than before, as it was just too hot during the day to do the wandering around the circuit we usually do, but I drank gallons of water and even had a couple of beers (which is very unusual for me). But yes, I saw plenty of foolish casualties. It amazed me that when we travelled home on the ferry on Monday evening, there were still people soaking up the sun - you would have thought they'd have had enough of it!